Protect Your Dream.

Transportation Insurance Made easy.


Insure Your Dream.

Join M5 Today.

At M5, you’re not just a customer – you’re a partner. Being aware of what type of insurance a business needs is important, and deciding whether your business even requires a commercial auto policy can be challenging. We can help you assess your needs and evaluate your options.

Build Your Dream.

Quality Services

Auto Liability

Trucking companies are required by law to purchase Auto Liability or Truck Liability Insurance. This insurance provides protection for the motor carrier for legal liability arising out of the ownership, maintenance, and use of any insured automobile.

Umbrella Insurance

Excess and Umbrella are two different types of insurance coverage for the liability of a commercial venture above a specific amount set forth in a basic policy issued by the primary insurer or a self-insurer for losses over a stated amount. They can also provide coverage for a self-insurer for known or unknown gaps in basic coverages or self-insured retentions.

General Liability

General liability (GL) is an important coverage that provides protection for your business for any property damage or bodily injury that might occur, not involving a truck. General liability also can provide premises coverage used for business. Products and completed operations if excluded by the AL policy can also be covered under GL. ​

Untitled design - 2023-03-02T082751.564

Who Should Consider

Small Business & Commercial Insurance

Any company that uses vehicles should have small business auto insurance to protect them.

Get The Support You Need.

With a decorated team of insurance experts available when you need them. You can focus on the road.

Service When You

Need It

Both commercial vehicle insurance policies and personal auto policies provide coverage for liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection), and uninsured motorist exposures (sometimes underinsured motorist, too).

Request a Quote

Ready to Work Together? Fill out the form or call us today: (817) 522.4600

Learn More From

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes! Our clients can get certificates online 24/7.

We do work with trucking insurance carriers that provide insurance for companies just getting started.

M5 is committed to providing you with the best service possible – and yes, that includes price. Let us send you a quote, and compare your rates today.

We can absolutely provide insurance to companies with B1 drivers (Mexican Drivers License).

We work with several trucking insurance carriers that specialize in coverage for trucking companies that haul sand, rock, and gravel.